Saturday, July 5, 2014

Photography

Assalamu'alaikum wbt and hi

Starting by today, I'm going to start writing posts labelled #photography

As foreword, I'm team Nikon but honestly I love Canon more than Nikon because of some abilities of Canon that tallied with my skills. I mean such as about filming, it would ease my work.

Just saying, I don't mean I'm on a good level either I'm just normal girl that's taking science being.
Unlike some people who is taking photography I guess they would concentrate more in photography and filming.

Macro



Thought I would be able to do
the Inversed Square Law but I have no great utilities.

Just wondering if these two are the same type of lenses.
Looks like the same. But I believe it's not hopefully.

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall