Saturday, October 15, 2011

Absence. Pancake.

11days more to reach 1month before I update with the previous post.
Such a long absence.
I've a lot of updates that I should blog them, that's what made me lazy to update this blog, yet, no upgrades.
Btw, these days, I've made up my resources blog,
(hope you would like to visit it when you have leisures)
My updates suppose to be about foods and school I guess. Yeah, because these weeks I'm facing examination... About 2weeks ago, I'd also had exams but then, now, again.... It's because the previous exams was held late...
I have a recipe to share, but I don't think this is the right time, I mean, is this the right post?
Pancake.
Okay, let me see, how long is the recipe... Awesome! Recipe here,
Well, today I would like to give you a recipe for pancake...

I know the picture is not so awesome...
But hey! Taste it! You gonna love it XDDD

100% best quality guarantee! Just follow the instructions below:

Warning! Broken English occurred!
Ingredients:
  • A cup of flour
  • A cup of fresh milk
  • A bit bicarbonate soda
  • 2 teaspoons of baking powder
  • A teaspoon of vanilla essence (if you don't have this thing, it's alright, doesn't change anything)
  • An egg
  • 2 table spoons of sugar
  • A bit salts
Directions:
1. Mix all dried ingredients.
2. Insert egg, fresh milk into the dried ingredients. -BATTER-
3. Let the dough for 30minutes.
4. Cook it on a pan. (small quantity of fire)
=="

That's all... I hope you really understand what I'm crapping...
Some pictures of them. You know this isn't DSLR, so the pictures would be so bad :P
 

I've been brought them to school.. It's really easy to make them... For me, I just need to wake up at about 5a.m, then I can prepare all of them :D
-crap-

---update---

I almost forgot about this, luckily it's in the desktop XDDD
I've made my first doodle...
It's really bad =="
1st doodle, really worst =="


2nd time

my profile picture...wee~ :D


No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall