Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Eid al-Fitr

Happy Eid al-Fitr!
Selamat Hari Raya!
开斋节快乐!
मुबारक अल फितर ईद!


(Actual post date : 30th August 2011)

Sorry for all the mistakes I've done...
These days I am really busy making the preparation for Eid Day... I don't know what should I do now?!
Last night, it was the announcement that today is already 1st of Syawal (Eid al-Fitr). But I still have the video projects! Oh my God! How I wish we can finish them on the right time!
Btw, last night my family have made preparation for this ceremony celebration :D

fake flowers that was washed by my mom

magical lamp ^^"
(using touch sensor to switch on and brighter)

I'm really grateful that till this moment, I'm still alive, I can pass Ramadan and now in Syawal... Few weeks ago, I feel like my life will stop for weeks later... Besides, my cousin dreamed signs of one of us (our family) will die... I got dreamed the signs and a week later, my uncle dead... But for this time, I die? I think that was just a feeling... :D
Yeah, I'm really easy get influenced by those movies, (because I watched the dying person movie) perhaps that was good for me, now I feel more better...
Enjoy your life, but never forget of God...
Why do I feel like, I just posted something about Eid Day for last year, I feel that, times are really fast?!

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall