Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Unbelievable but acceptable :'(

This would only be a short update/post,
this is a bad news for my schoolmates and a lots of people related...
Well, this is a shocking bad news for us...
My Physics teacher, Madam Nik Nur Atikah had passed away on July12th 2011 (Tuesday) [03:00a.m]
#Today
06:00a.m
On that morning, Lynn told me and 4 more of my friends about it... But we don't believe that... She is just 27++ something, and we suddenly heard the breaking news, I was like, LOL THAT WAS CRAP?! YOU GOT WRONG INFO, THAT WAS WRONG PERSON!!!
06:30a.m
Lynn asked my class teacher about it and my teacher just said, she is just okay... :)
-Fine... Looks like I'm going to punch and slap the wrong info breaking news spreader!!!
07:00a.m
As usual, we are assembling on the assembly point... Well, nothing was happened instead listening the announcement everyday... Finally, assembly ends... Fine, going to the upstairs... Happily, I forgot about the breaking news.... While walking towards the stairs, I saw a teacher was having a long-face... So, I suddenly memorized about the news and asked Gdah and Fathin about that... Did you heard about the news? About Teacher Nik? Well, no...
07:30a.m
Weather is not bad... Seems cold and, I like it! Suddenly, Encik Jamatin makes an announcement, he told us (one whole school) to go downstairs and gathered onto the assembly point... He told us about the bad news...

A lot of students and teachers felt very sad! Well, that was amazing! I mean, means a lot of people loves her!
We recite the Yassin for her and some Du'a... It was raining.... Really wonderful... It was a sad moment but the weather made it warm!!! Feels something weird on every moment of my steps... With love, I really love her!!! :'(

What can I conclude about her;
If you know her, I bet you will really really love her,
And it's impossible to hate her...
Challenge my bet... Everyone appreciate her... She was too good with people around her on her life....
I'm not standing by the quote "Everyone will appreciate something when it's gone"...
But this is what I feels neither when she is with me nor her life was over....
May God bless her,
al-Fatihah....

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall