Thursday, November 4, 2010

Updates

by Tomo Toggi
I almost forgot to update the stuffs... About... I updated my facebook picture...
Yeah.. I know I'm always changing my fb profile picture.... ;D hahaz
And now, I changed my picture with marshmallows... So cute... Today, I changed it into a pudding... It's so cute... By changing that, I thought there's no one will chat and add me...
But,
What I thought was absolutely wrong! I got about an average of 7 friends request for last night.... It's just "last night".... Not "yesterday"...
Wow... Thats made me thinking,
Why do they add me?
Whatever.... Maybe they were just spot add so they added me... Suddenly, OMG! Someone peoples want to chat with me... They don't even know how's my face! But they still want to chat with me....
I mean... They are guys! I thought guys are only want to chat with cute and beautiful girls!
By the way.... I already locked my albums from anyone to see... "Only Me"... Unless the profile picture... Hehe


I just saw this in Cailin Meehan's

3 comments

  1. awww... It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's really Facebook. Whatever your face is, there are people who will add and chat with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall