Thursday, November 11, 2010

Done! :)

by Stephanie Locke
Today, actually... I don't know what should I post update now... What the title said done was because of...
I already gave back my text book... Although got a bit scolds from teachers... >.<"

Wonderful! Today I didn't do anything in my school! Just give back the text book and... Thats all!
So, no wonder this post may be the shortest than others...
Just now I drank Sprite... Then my stomach suddenly ache...
By the way, I <3 it!
by The Smiley Bow


OMG! I almost forgot! That I, am, making a video of ABJZ program... When they were here, in Labuan...
Bro Nasrul was the one who took pictures and Bro Syamil uploaded on Facebook...
So I exactly got an idea :
To Make A Video For Our School On Our ABJZ Program!
It's my heart told me that.... Well, it's sounds interesting.... So I made the video... And the video finally finished! But, it was my first to use Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 ... Mine wouldn't have a high quality...
And you know, Malaysia Country doesn't have a high ranks on Internet speed... So, we got uploading problems... It was very slow! More than a handicapped tortoise!

To prevent from this problem (slow uploading), I decided to edit the video again! And... Upload it again!
OMG! It's worst! I wait it, until I can get beard! x/

Suddenly, when I posted the video on Facebook with link : Gdah Azam, Nyna, Idah and Miya...
Bro Syamil and Bro AO commented in! Happy so happy that there's peoples appreciating me :)

My first video in Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, my first uploaded video in youtube, here's the link :

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall