Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Little Poor Kitten

There was the poor kitten threw... TT
I'm not sure whether it was "terjatuh" or what... =D

Last Saturday... I was waiting my daddy to fetch me back home...
Suddenly I heard a voice...
Kitten screaming...
Then I went to find it around a drain...
Where the place I guessed it was...
Then about 1 hour like that...
My daddy still doesn't comes...
Suddenly Ratna just want back home walking in front of me...
Then I told her about the cat I heard...
Both of us try to find the kitten...
I saw it! OMG!
It's in the drain... So poor dear~
We decided to call the firefighter to help it get out from the drain....
But we didn't have the phone number...
But we so scared to call neither... =s
Haha...
Then we decided to wait until Monday....
Cause that day was Saturday...
Addition class...
Ratna told it that we will safe it on Monday...

But..........

On that Monday...
The cat was gone...
The kitten was so cute...
But the colour seems like the mud...
Haha!
So that"s why so hard to find it...

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall