Friday, April 30, 2010

Bad then Good Luck

Just now...
We have art subject...
Then we drew a dragon...
Where did we got that inspire?
Haha... Aidil wore that shirt...
Then we copied from the shirt logo...
Haha....
I the one who drew it...
But why I'm the last people to get the photo print?
Heng!!!!!!!
Then Azrien's group...
I want the copy too...
Again...
I'm the last... T.T
---------------------------------------------
Arabic Lang lesson..........
Some of us take Arab as PMR subject...
Some of them does not....
Suddenly...
Azrein came to get SUE for BM...
RM0.20 for my late pass up...
Not just late, but I didn't done the work!
Then I said to my Ustaz...
Please spend me... Haha...
Then he paid it...
Haha... He told them if there is any sue, then I pay for her... Just told me...
Lolx!!!!! xD

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall