Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The intellectual woman - INTJ




Before starting the points out, let me give brief explanation about INTJ.
INTJ is 1 of the 16 personality types in Myer-Briggs research. This is one of the biggest personality over the internet. It might or not be the most accurate personality type and some would say this is a debunked theory.

However, from my point of view, this personality type is at least the most rational and logic evaluation, as it considers each levels of our personality.

INTJ - Introversion iNtuition Thinking Judgemental

I- Introversion:
Introverts isn't like what people generally assume. It's not crucially about "being quite". But it's more to how sensitive you are to the crowds and noise. Introverts could socialize as well, but they require some decent amount of time to recharge for their energy. Introverts might find it irritating to be around people. Which is a complete opposite of Extraverts (E).

N- I(n)tuition:
Intuition is following the brain based on logical values. This is the opposite of Sensing (S), which is the awareness of the surrounding. The combination of I and N could help a lot in thinking as introverts spends more time in thinking in silent, helping them a more depth of focusing.

T- Thinking:
Thinking is the opposite of Feeling (F). Going to rational and logical values rather than following your heart.

J- Judgemental:
This isn't about judging people. But doing things in a more structured ways. If it falls into two words, it would be "Plan Ahead". Opposite to Perceiving (P). I have really slight values in this type. I'm more like in the middle between J and P, but around 4% dominated in Judgemental.

So what's with the INTJ woman? According to some charts I found on the internet (Quora), INTJ is the rarest personality in female. Try taking various tests and if it's still saying you're an INTJ, then you can say you're an INTJ.

Saying INTJ is rare sounds like a "made up" fact. But if you analyze the personality of the 'REAL' INTJ, you'll find we are kinda rare. I've tried taking few personality tests, and it's still claiming I'm an INTJ. And I once came across to an email which shows my personality test on 2014, I was shocked to see that I was an INTJ as well. It was 5 years ago!

I would brag and call us INTJs as The Intellectual Woman,

1. We are some of the smartest woman you'll ever met. Some other woman might be smart, but how we perceive knowledge is rather different. We embrace knowledge, as it's our passion. I spend most of my times reading, the easiest I could go is Quora reading. If I have more leisure, I will go for the books.

2. We are dreamers, and we are the go getters. And we plan them well. I'll always have backup plans, that's why I always chill.

3. We are the Jack of All Trades. You never know how a year could completely change an INTJ (this is general to all genders). We always discover and learn new things, because that's what thrill us. I could do arts, music, writings, philosophy, science and maths, cooking, etc. Basically a quick learner, because we have a high passion into discovering new things.

4. I've known to be cold an unemotional. But I open up to only special person like really really special ones. We care deeply, but we are UNABLE to show them. You can't imagine how loyal I can be. Generally INT(X) are the most likely to be single due to this reason. But even if we can't show our feelings well, but we'll always find solution to fix things. We are not the types who easily give up without rational reason.

5. Honestly, I always find everyone not-brilliant.

6. We don't usually praise. But when we do, that's the MOST honest opinion from us. We're the hardest pleaser.

7. As a woman, I have a high benchmark to accept anyone in my life. In this term I'm talking about man. I'd rather see what will happen to us for the next say, 5 years time. Because we're independent that we might not need anyone. I'm not saying that we don't need anyone, but why would we need someone who would takes us for granted? And we need dreamers as well, because we plan things well and we're the best to help.

8. Independent. As hell.

9. When it comes to dating, we are some of the lowest maintenance woman. We have a high class personality, but lowest maintenance is that we are self-sufficient. We can stand long distance relationship, we can stand any obstacles, problems fixers, we are basically stable.

10. The old soul. I'm in my early 20s, but thinks like a post 20s.

11. I never "take port" of anyone. Unless you're someone I love. I don't care about literally everyone, if it has nothing to do with this world.

12. If I love you enough, I'm basically your guardian angel.

13. Coldest at its finest. I don't reply texts. Unless it's important, or you're important. We don't bother with "hi", we're optimizing the blueticks. For we have lots of things to do, spending time to work for ourselves. Imagine if I'm in a relationship, and other guys texts me with a "hi", it's a tragic for him though I won't even read. My boyfriend would be like the most stable secured guy in the world for how loyal I am. We don't easily falls for people. Like it's almost impossible, referring to our benchmark.

I think that's for a while. I'll add more next time. Thanks!

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall