Saturday, May 18, 2013

Along the journey...

I'm posting those days I captured.

KK - LBU











LBU






I love this picture. Hahaha.







12 am face.















 Really enjoy. Sleep in Beta Apartment with friends. Taking pictures and befriended with cute and famous people. Awesome. ><
Combo RTM Sabah Leader.

Me and my singer.



Publisher Mrs. Wahidah with combo RTM Sabah as background.



Dry Run.

Miss all of these. Before I change my course starting tomorrow (I hope still have time for music course), I want to say that I really really enjoy all my music journey for RTM. From the people I knew until the knowledge I got, I'm so grateful to Allah swt.
Many thanks to RTM, Labuan FM, Mrs. Wahidah Abdullah, Combo RTM Sabah (I've to mention them - Raimon Sukudat, Nadia Hong, Romeo Jaibet, Charlie Jelius, Bryan Leong, Abdurrazaf, Niezam Zulqieflee, Suhaimie Jamli), my singers (Erin and Zurin), other nominees (Gapai tanganku, Labuan Indah, Sayang Labuan, Joget Labuan, Kasih Ibu, Ampuan's, Bendera Labuan) and all those who had co-operated to contrive this function. But I'm sorry to listen to my own song in the final. Not like what I hope, but I'm still grateful. Also, moments with combo are really sweet. They're attractive and maybe that was the time I was paying court to those handsome and cute combo. Just kidding.
It's just many types of people I found, suchlike the acting one, macho one, friendly one, TOO friendly, normal, starer (it's from staring), snobbish one. Hahaha. :D

Congratulations to the other finalist too! Take care and goodbye. :)

I'm continuing to the next chapter of my life...

I'm going to register for Matriculation College tomorrow, maybe some people think it's not a good idea, but this is my way. Just in my hometown for this year... Some people wants me to continue study out of my hometown. But you know why I'm ignoring that? I think I can make money in my hometown. Now this is what I don't say - After the RTM function, 2 people are inviting for music. 1 people invite me to compose musics for Labuan FM and another one (band of musician awww) invite me to be their random guitarist. I hope I can try the best for that too. ^^
Wish me luck!

1 comment

  1. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my old room
    mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!



    Here is my homepage ... Acne care

    ReplyDelete

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall