Saturday, March 3, 2012

LEAP YEAR

29TH FEBRUARY 2012!
LEAP YEAR IS AWESOME!
WHAT HAPPENED?
(smooth picture)

A LAPTOP IN THE REFRIGERATOR!

Can you see that? Where is it? In refrigerator :D
Great or not? This is my brother's stuff. Since his laptop was broke down, then he put in there cause he wants that laptop gets a superb cool. Because his laptop had broke down before then okay again, but spoiled again.

Btw,
Here's an event. I mean 2 events.
1st event happened on,
29th Feb 2012
How's your eyes when looking this pic?
TOO SHARP PIXELS? :D
Guess what happened that day? :D
Leap year? Not so. There's another event :D

Then, 1st March, what happened to me? Nothing, but it's an examination day! I mean, 1st day of exam. Haha. Then I got this,
those 3 memory cards out-case are not mine. :D
This is related with the 1st event. Actually I didn't get it, it's just my friends lend to me for a day.

And 1 more which I should post in on 28th last year on the final month,
what type of cake is this?



No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall