Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bomb (Ball) From The Sky

Facebook + AIKON

the phone I drew when Bio cancelled

Fine, I'm SS

again -___-

Candid, this is RIP XD

Brought phone to school, and capture this!
Soooo nice sky~ .Like.
This post was a draft... I haven't post it since maybe already reached 3weeks ago...
Yeah approx. 3weeks ago... And those 3weeks, I faced a superb examination! I faced 26 papers... I mean my class... Wow! Impressive! 3 weeks = 26papers...
Amazing....
Before that, I mean, before exam,
Friday, when I was having sport subject... They played the ball.... When I was sitting on a chair besides the arena... Suddenly, there was something from the sky!!! It was a BALL!!! Then I was just throw everything on my lap and and ran!!! Just imagine, when a bomb is fall towards you... Will you run? That's the situation happened to me! But it was just a ball... I guess Fatin Amira throw the ball and wrong aimed... How could the aim towards me... Haha... But not really accurate towards me laa... Felt so bad...
The players (my classmate) all of them were laughing towards me, on what'd happened...
They laughed very superbly until sat on the floor...

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall