Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not so fast

by Andreza Peçanha


2years more I'm gonna study in secondary school... zzzz... Thats not so long... And I'm gonna miss my school uniform! OHMYGOD!

I'd chosen this course:
Science Stream (Pure Science) + Religious
 Something like this ; Religious Pure Science.... Haha!

And ... Dot!

I won't choose other school, or other course... I already think about it...
I'm still in Daily School... But , I just need to study hard... My PMR Result had proven that daily school can beat the elite school!!! ;)

Don't so proud just because of your school... You must proud with what you can do!
It's over to one's behave... Blah3... Need to sleep now... goodbye and good night!

1 comment

  1. I SUPER LIKE THIS 2010 PHOTO!!
    Two years more and I'll graduate from college >> Hopefully =DDD
    Good luck with your studies and chosen course! =)

    ReplyDelete

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall