Friday, July 9, 2010

Picnik

I'm gonna be one less lonely girl

Jz nw both my bro, my sis, my maid n I went 2 picnic...
So hapi...
Bt i don think so...
Coz so boring....
Gt a cpl went ther...the beach...
Den my maid said they took my sis pic n I...
omg...wat 4
Bt my sis did said...
Usually,
ppl brings cam lidat will tak pic of ppl 4 memories...
will him?
I think he should dlt lar...lol
Bt jz nw jz eat curry noodle...
Brought 4m home.... =)
I went 2 d beach...
We did so many things ther
Bt my bro dun wan 2 join us...
Coz lazy... He jz sat there playing laptop... o.O
At d beach...........................
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
I did wrote smthin...such as;
***
我恨你!!!
Bt I wash it ord...
Den I wrote...
我爱你
-Aqilah-
I duno with who I should say that...
Bt jz 4 mmries ther...
I took pic but now... I'm so lazy to upload it... lol xD
Sry guys...
Bt nvm...
Later I'll upload...
by Aqilah

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall