Foods

Today is d last day 4 both my bro takes holiday...
2mrw they gonna bak 2 univrsty.... So sad T^T
Den my mummy considr 2 bring us 2nite go mcD...
Den I said better go Pizza lar...
My sis oso did said....
At peninsulr ther, so bored lways eat mcD...
So we decided 2 go pizza 2nite...
My mummy, going 2 Tiara resort 2nite coz having her fren leaving party...
So my mummy wont with us...
Bt, jz nw...
My sis n I cooked foods.... I helped my sis done... a little >.<"
Ther so many food... All were so delicious.....
Noodle curry, Nasi Beriyani, Roti Canai, Saucy Chicken and so many more...
I'm nt sure we can finish it 4 1 day....
And, my sis decided 2 bring us (siblings) go 2 beach...
having picnik...buy d ABC...yummy^^
Keropok lekor I wan oso xD
Wah...So many food orh!
How come arh.... Can we finish it...
Dun wrry...
My bro is d EATING-MACHINE 1.... lol xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yayaya... Tat hnsm Hafiz was is....
Anything he saw, anything he'll eat...lolx
But he still can control himself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment