Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's my sentiment

background Pictures, Images and Photos




These memories...
You can still remember?
You end these happiness easily with just a word, "sorry"...
It stops me to stop to dream...
Because I don't want to hurt again...
I won't need you anymore...
There's no more option...
Finally I choose that...
I choose to be stronger without you...
Because I know it was my weakness...
My heart broke...
Now, I'm so happy to be free...
I don't need love because of love...
And now, I'm waiting for the other him,
my Mr. Right...

Copied frm sum1...
Bt adoptd by me^^
Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos
<You thought I was an Archangel,
So I admit it...
You wished something,
I didn't promise it'll comes true,
But I'll promise I'll help you...
You thought I was a true lover,
So I tried hard for it...
You wish I'll love you,
I didn't promise that I won't love another guys,
But I promise I'll care and won't hurt you...
Please...
I'm so sorry...
I want free now...

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall