Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Depressed!

Argh! Jz nw hor!
He hor!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Waste my time oni!
Waste my appetite!
yuck!
I'm gud gal y he treat me lidat?!
I'm so depressed!
Tat time hor,
My frens jz left me lidat oni..
Tats y I blur2...
Duno wan do wat...
Those jie2 pun did called me... "Kesiannya dia"
Wurh...
OmG!
Den he went spread to ppls arnd him...
Haiz!
Wat kind of man is he?!
I guess he is jz like tat 1 more boy!
Maybe their parents dint taught em when they was a child!
No wndr they lidis!!!
They jz knw HOW TO PLAY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!
Tats all!!!
I'm so mad, angry and many things related with DEPRESSED now!!!!!!!!!
Jz let it with GOD!
Jz pray~~~~~
Then my heart will be release~~and HAPPY^^
Happy gal dun sad2 yarh...

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall