Friday, July 23, 2010

Hye guys! Awards for you~~~~

x
Hi there.... 
Would u mind to hav tis simple gift 4m me =)
I'd choose 5 ppls 2 have award 2....
4 othrs, I've nth 4 u... Sry abt tat... Dn sad2...
Actually, I was 2 bz 2 cre8 these... Bt, I was oso so bored == Den cre8 these
lolx...btw... thnx 4 being my fren ^^
for ________...Haha... jz take tis award xD
For Hana, I've nth 2 say... I omos 4gt! abt jp... do u still love it?? well... hehehe... Me, I dun think so...
Bored ord... I lways being SS wit being tat "Midori" >.<" Nw so boring! it was jz an empty wish =="
For my twin birth =) We're dearest December 28th babies =)

For my dear fren, Anim =)
Sry 4 u 4 being d last award...lol >.<"

Sry 4 d range...
D range nt bcoz of ur rating...
Sry abt tat....
Bt wud u mind 2 rcieve tis award plz =)
In your post award... Plz:
  • Tell me 7 things abt u~ Eg: Nice, caring, qte, leng, thin, wise, clever.
  • Hw hard did u strive 2 mak ur blog attractd by ppl... Eg: I didn slp 1 whole nite 2 mak it / I ripped ppl's goodies 2 mak tis...
  • Each n every whn will u upd8 blog... Erm... Posting... NOT D BANNER OR D TAB OR ANYTHING RELATED WIT IT...
  • Wats d most things u like in ur blog....
  • Finally, tell me how much star(s) would u giv me 4 tis blog... >.<"
Ths r d examples:
5. Well, I'm qte, leng, caring, loving, wise, clever, scare of insects...
4. I use my brain 2 mak tis blog qte like d ownr... ==" It's nt hard actually
3. I'll post stuffs every 1 sec...
2. I love d song 
1.  stars 4 YOU

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall