Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bad or good luck today?? Erm...

Just now when I was schooling...
Then my daddy forgot to give me pocket money...
Then when reach school, I just realised it!
I then so hungry that time o! Haha...
Then don't know what to do...
I sent my daddy a message...
That time also, I didn't bring my watch...
Thats why waiting for the recess time...
First I guess I still won't so hungry until 放学...
But, it's not recess yet! I already felt hungry!!! =(
Then my mummy exactly sent me message...
She told me to wait at gate to get money from her...
Then I go downstairs, wait for my mummy with Wanie...
Wait --- wait --- wait....
Still doesn't come...
As we was waiting there, we like escape kor... ^^
So siok orh...
!!!---Back to main topic---!!!
So long time we wait...
Btw, so siok go escape2 that...
That time was Arabic Lang (oral test mah... I passed ady... Cemerlang wor >.<")
Then so long wait...Wanie and I go upstairs again...
Math lesson... My mummy sent me message said she is waiting at gate.
Then I go downstairs again... So tired~
That guard opened for me the gate...
So special for me VVIP one^^ swt!
Then my mummy gave me RM**.00
Haha...
Bad or luck today? Not sure...
I guess it was good...=D

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall