Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy

Omg... So long time I didn't update my blog....
So busy.... In this month, many things I should have to done...
It's my Geo folio, Sej folio...
And we've decided to create a blog for 3 Hibiscus, our class.
Moreover.... I'm now creating a blog for "Pusat Sumber SMK Mutiara"....
Omg... So busy...
I wish I could finish it as soon as possible...
Well, I'm now more and more easy forgetting something...
Last time, when I was frying an egg on a pan, I was forgot to off it...
Then... I ironed my clothes, then I let it without even switch it off!
Omg... This thing I'd done so many times... I don't know how MANY is it...
Erm... After that...
I toast some breads.... Then I ate, drunk3....
Then... Exactly I heard sound of the toaster....
Omg omg omg... It's long time already I didn't switch it off...
That time when my maid saw that...
Then I say... I really really already switch it off....
Ya well I really do... I really switch it off...
But I don't know how could happen....

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall