Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh My Goodness

Is this my first time escape??? First time or second one??I'm not really sure... Maybe got when I was in form 1... Haiz... I think no de... I'm so sad le... How come I could escape Geography subject with two periods?? Oh no...I've done a mistake in this year... I hope won't be given red or yellow card either... Why I left class??? Why??? Wawawa....(sob3) I really regret... It was just because a simple mistake of One of them~ She had just said... Hey... Faster eat while she is eating... Oh man!!! Damn~ I'm fast than her either.... Suck!!!
So and so.... 20 minutes past.... And now, heard Sir Tiong Aik scoldour class... =X Guys... We're very afraid of it.... Let it like that... We gone away.... Go "health room"... Bilik kesihatan to precise... Lol... But it was locked... And now... Sit out of the room, waiting like a lamp pole...Haha.... When teacher came, just make nothing going on~ xDDD Bad... 2 prefects, 2 PRS... All of us have roles.... Anyway... Go meet Ustazah Huda... My kind teacher...She advice us... Go apologize to the Geo teacher.... When his subject ends.... Then we want go apologize.... It's too late... Our attendant filled with this word =>>>> "P"... Guess what's that thing??? Ponteng lo!!! Escape...We wanted to apologize but we saw him very angry... We call him also he didn't see... Maybe didn't heard his name called... Hope so.... Errrr.... Very to come class then~

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall