Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tired


Like what I mentioned, students OUGHT to bring cell phone... Well... I just prove it... Just now... I should back home in 14:40 ( 2:40p.m )...But, it's not like what I wish... I turn home in about 16:30 ( 4:30 p.m )!!! Oh my... Thats really bored, sure...I do... This is just because... I didn't bring cell phone to school!!! My school won't let borrow the phone... Oh so tiring to hope so much with the school... =.= Enough! Luckily Melissa still have credit to send message to my mother... Oh god~ So tired waiting~ And back to school from the waiting place... It's quite far... But not reached 500m in distance... Maybe it's about 50m... Talking about metre... In my running competition just like yesterday, I didn't took part... I mean, yeah there is my name in list... But no time to come... 100m is a long distance... xP I'm lazy... I really really fast exhausting... Maybe it's because my asthma when I was in primary 1... I'm not sure that I still have that kind of disease now... Haha... Talk about run, last week should be the "Larian Merentas Desa".... For my school... But sorry... I can't come... I need to take some rest and online... Haha... xDD kidding... Cause the reason is lazy~ And... Maybe I scare to be tired so... :)
For more information in bring cell phone to students, visit here.

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall