Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am a prefect

Actually... This is not what I want - No, I mean... I want this... But... I don't want to be a PREFECT... Because it's well-tiring me... Follow on duty... -.= Urh whatever~ But why am I still being in this duty?? This year PMR~ I want get extra +10marks for exam... Haha... Well... This is the little demon... It's not with honestly being a prefect guys... Never mind... I'll do the best I could ( as well as I'm tired doing this job, to describe the best surely will included the "lazy" category )... And that Monday... Wow!!! I had receive this letter... Or known as "watikah pelantikan" for us- those prefects... After saying those oath, I need to be more responsible with duties... Wearing that blue uniform to make me more powerful (that's what my teacher did said)... Well... I think so~ I don't think so... They won't listen to what I said... I won't speak with them to be heard by them - Literally- I don't want to wear that kind of uniform anymore- Just like what I full-time wore last year... Unless with the blazer... I am also a well-embarrass girl... So what? Only for certain thing~ Such as... Such as??? My teacher told me to do so~ Or... When I really hot... Sure... As a prefect, I should teach student to do good things... And scold them if did bad things- for me, it's doesnt worth... It's WTF isn't that?? - No way... I won't say either do that... (When I say IT'S DOESN"T WORTH) Nah... Thats not me neither~ But.. I keep bring cell phone to school... And teach students to do so... It's really need by US- students... If I currently in AS or A2 student, will teachers give me to bring this gadget??? Hmmm.... I already knew that teachers won't give permission OF IT... Unless those understanding one... Haha... Guess who??? My class teacher... xP CELL PHONE IS REALLY USEFUL~

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall