Sunday, June 28, 2020

Review: Sephora Collection Fresh Moisturizing Body Milk (Let's Have Fun)







I didn't see any review for this moisturizer in Google other than in Sephora Malaysia website, so I hope this post helps a little bit. This review might be pretty straight forward.

Price: RM41 (~$10) Sephora Malaysia which is relatively pricier compared to drugstore body creams.

Texture: Light and easily absorbed to the skin, leave the skin smooth. Not sticky at all and quick absorption!

Scent: Let's Have Fun - a really sweet and powdery scent. The closest thing I could say it reminds you of vanilla or marshmallow anything that kinds. The scent lasts around 6 hours.

Ingredients: Well I wouldn't list the full ingredients here but it's top ingredients are Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, and Stearic Acid. Which all of these moisturizes skin and provides skin barrier to prevent moisture loss from your skin. Doesn't that sounds great? It claims to have Pearl Extract as well but it's listed second last in the ingredients list as 'Mother of Pearl Extract' which provides collagen, cellular repair, antioxidant and much more benefits. But considering it's the last ingredient I don't know how that would give obvious effect towards our skin.

Effect: With all those ingredients, does it moisturize long enough though? I wouldn't say it will last the whole day 12 hours with all these sunscreen + alcohol sanitizer we've been using throughout the day along this pandemic, it will only feels moisturizing around 4 hours. But the moisturizing 'look' you know what I mean, could lasts 8 hours.

Will I buy again? Yes. Compared to previous moisturizers I've bought from my local drugstore, it's really nice to have this one because of it's fragrance and quick absorption to the skin. It looks good when I use it too, I can tell it's moisturizing my skin. In fact, the ingredients seem promising long term!

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall