Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holiday began!

Now, as well as you are Malaysian students,
you'll know about the holiday...
Haha...
This holiday times would makes me prepare for PMR soon!
OMG!
I still don't prepare for History subject...
So got to prepare it...
Read from Form 1 until Form 3 syllabus...
I want to borrow the buku rujukan from Wannyi...
Because Marlyanna told me that her book is good, easy to catch-up...
Well... I;m sure.. It really seems...
I have a buku rujukan too...
But I don't really trust it...
Because of the 1st syllable of Form 1 is wrong!
And more, my book same like Adli's...
Even our Science book!
Haha... Then Arif laughed at me and blur2 to see the sames...
Swt lo.. haha.... By the way, when is the best time to borrow?
In Eid Day later?
Or no need to borrow?
Read mine that's all...?
If I borrow after terms begin, it is so long...
Count about 2 weeks more from PMR!
Won't so easy to finish those syllabus!
Well... Final thinks,
Better to read my own book before late...
And later, I can borrow from her, for read the fews...
^^ Brilliant idea!

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall