Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1:The Flying Money 2: Help me with my phone!! What happened?!

Do you ever heard about "Flying Money"?
Well... It's firework and firecrackers to be precise...





This is what called as flying money... 







Well it's really wonderful... Fireworks and crackers are always launched around my house for the commemoration of Eid Day...



But I don't really like the firecrackers because the sound... It's so noisy... And it's also danger









By the way,


PMR is numbered... October 15



Wish me luck xD

Orh ya! My post still not ends yet.... As my handphone had broke!



Before this, the internet was down...



So I just used broadband for a little edits but not for posting in blog...



So that's why my blog had post updates long ago...







Back to the main topic,



my handphone broke!



My phone is SE (sony ericsson) and I guess it was because of me, connecting it to the laptop and sony mp3...



Suddenly, that was happened... It hang and the phone can't do anything...



I mean.... The problem was like my long ago problem, when I was sending a picture that named Korea characters to phone, it suddenly off and then, on again...







But then I delete the picture I sent and, it went better :D



But the problem now is a bit different... I just connect it to the laptop and didn't send any pictures...



It was just songs... that contents Korea characters... But it won't went that worst until can't open it...



And, that phone is now so eating batt.... Last night when I was charging, I saw it's empty on the morning...



What the...?!



Can anybody help me???



No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall