Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pinkaholic


Yesterday I was on my tuition class by school...
I wore pink shirt and ....... pants
Before that, I search my track suit~
But I didn't found it...
Where's that??!!
Then I got to wear pink pants...
Haiz..
Because the track suit gone...
The only left was jeans and the pink pants...
It's better to wear the pink than the jeans for tuition right??
When I reach school, my teachers called me "Mad Pink"...
And my friends called me "Pink Panther"!!!
well....
I'm super pink...
Shirt pink, pants pink, bag pink...haha
After that,
my mummy brought me to FP...(mall)
=="
I need to use the pinkies to go there??
What the...?
But I used it too...
And there was too many peoples watching me...
Even the girls, blink with me...
Aiyo swt lo!
After that I so depressed wore that...
I went KFC bought something to take-away to...
Everytime went FP, I got to buy whether or KFC....haha... naughty xD
These are my pinkies =)

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall