Monday, August 2, 2010

New blog again

Aiyo...
I've new blog again...
Just because of bored with this layout, so make the new one... Haha
I'm really easy to get bored with these skins...
Even more when my sister's said that those blogskins skins were look like childish...
But I really bored with them..
So I go back suchlike my form1 life... Having a template blog only...
No need skins...
Haha..
Now so happy ord...
Can feel free and new...
Yarh...
Everyone would be very easy to get bored with their skins/template...
Last tiume I was felt the same too...
When I was form1,
I'd used template from suckmylolly.com
Then starts to get bored...
Suddenly addicted to blogskins...
But now...
Form 3 ord...
2 years with them....
Now template instead... xD

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall