I am CONFUSE!

I Love You, words that spoken frequently, it's not hard.... 
ILY
So sad.... I think he mad at me....
Peoples around me thinking bad of us.... We're couple...OMG!!!!!! I never wish to!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about this...
Only 2 of my friends know why...
It's mayloenny and Erra...
(ABOUT THIS)
What it's about???
I know it's all my fault...
I'm so sorry....
It was just.... just....
I.... I....
I....
I
I....
I.....I....
okay...enough...
Mayloenny told me the reason on why did I made the relation....
He was just RIGHT....
I suddenly remind about that...
Then, Gdah asked me...
Am I using "him"?
I think I AM selfish enough....
But really.... I didn't mean to be selfish and...using him....
PLEASE FORGIVE ME....................................................................................................
I am not... But if I don't do that, I scare it'll be worst....
I don't know whats next.... Whats the future....

I need from the deepest heart...

0 comments:

Post a Comment