Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What about these?

Actually, I don't have anything to post...
No event to tell....
Btw, erm....
Orh ya! Abt my previous post...
I did wrote abt "trill"... Actually tat was trial...
When I was writing it, I really felt something missing...
Bt yes it was... It's trial.... Nt trill..
No wndr weird...=="
sry guys... Bt I dun think u read it...lol xD
Bt I think u wont get any knwldge...
Unless my eng...
4 a lil bit, u can read eng n manipulate it....
And oso, can improve... I'm sure...
.Bt wat I post is very boring.
:_: SURE! tidak dinafikan =D
Every posts, I guess I should put some pictures 4 readers wont so boring....
Lol...
Let me think 4 a sec yarh...
K...no...K...no....lazy!!!bored =="wtf post I posted?huh?! Oh man...wats tis//words!bingo\\\\\tick-tack-toe..wats abt it?
I'll post it on the most upper here...=)

Finally I found it on Google! lol....
Do reli gals are evil???
I dun think so... d proof is me =)
COMPLETELY PROVEN
Bt whn??? Nt sure...Yes no mayb so^^
Mayb it was proven whn ** ******* lied me bt I still can 4give...
Hw gud am I bt still gt playd =="
Fine! I knw who I am...nt spposed 2 b urs...
I knw I bo leng, bo kor ai, bo...watels? hey! cumon! I'm clvr! lol>.<" wt_?! I wish jor xD dun proud of self dear Aqilah...

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall