Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh my god

I think I got to share some of my profile with you~

1. Likes opening gifts, presents, ANGPAU(HongBao)... It's such a nice feeling if u don't know yet what's inside right??
2. Don't like rough and loud loud musics... Thats why I got to download songs most high memory one cause won't heard roughly and so... URh... Crowded!!
3. Ahha... As I said just now... I hate crowded.. Really really do... Crowded?! Who like... I even love lonely, solitary, quiet place... Even if this is my WORLD!!! (One world by myself) Huh? What the...? Don want eh!!
4. Don't make me doing something doubtful... Cause I will be the most nervous one... Fuhh =3 I'm so tired being the most nervous one... Until my voice and all my body vibrate... zZz""
5. Will ever not shares anything that is from one's mouth (FOODS)... UNLESS WHEN MARRYING. HuH? I say would not, WOULD NOT LAR!!!
6. Have a PTI (Pendatang Tanpa Izin) CAT... By the way I already izinkan that cat live in my family house... ^^ Don worry be happy Cat...
7. You scream COCKROACH or LIZARD!!!; You will see I AM holding, eating and fondling it...Yarh!!! Surely Standing on a chair or scream as loud as I can...
8. Got insect(s) at my clothes... ARH!!! Help me... Scream loudly~ Hoping someone will HELP ME
9. MY friends... ANYONE touches my neck, I will immediately SMACK you... Oh.. Very sorry... I don't meant to do that... But it is a nature of me... Natural phenomenon oh!!

Oh my god!!! Now you already know who am I to scare of things... =.="

No comments

Post a Comment

© AQILAH ALI
Maira Gall